We're on the hunt for an energetic, driven Senior Account Manager to join the team!
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Excellence in account service:
- This position is a key position for growing Channel T business within existing nominated clients.
- Pro-active in establishing and developing strong client and other agency relationships.
- Understanding of client brand plans over the upcoming 12 months and lead the pro-active development of profitable communications solutions for nominated clients.
- Concise briefing of the production team and along with the project management team ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Pro-active education of clients including keeping clients abreast of new developments as well as competitive activity in the area of ATL/digital/social//WOM so as to be viewed as an expert in the area by clients.
- Manages non-technical projects (eg Video, Banners, Radio, outdoor) to ensure on time, on budget delivery.
- Insightful reporting on campaign progress and success
- Interpreting client and agency briefs, brainstorming with Channel T team, and responding to briefs with Channel T proposals.
Solid financial / commercial acumen:
- Is aware of overall account performance as well as individual projects
- Compiles accurate estimates to maximise agency revenue
- Revises estimates to reflect changes to job spec and hours spent
- Runs timely financial reports to analyse, understand and interrogate account / project performance
Sound personal and communications skills:
- Great at building and managing relationships, including negotiating and driving successful outcomes with clients
- Extremely well organised, with a strong attention to detail
- Able to keep a number of jobs on the go
- Knows when to ask for help
- Clear communicator, honest and fair
- Builds strong and trusted relationships with clients
- Is positive and enthusiastic
- 5+ years agency experience in an integrated or ATL agency
- Proven track record of delivering best in class communications campaigns
- Experience in FMCG brands a bonus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to understand clients and their technical needs
- Organized, excellent time management and great attention to detail
Does this sound like you? If so, let's chat!