Apply for this job
Associate Creative Director Content
To develop high quality video and motion graphics content.
- The individual will be responsible for the creation of video content including; animated explainer videos, and live action edits with complimentary graphics.
- Work with creative team in planning and contributing to the creative concept and identifying potential film treatments that address the concept.
- Working with film shoot team and project manager from pre-production
to final edit.
- Taking concept and treatment to storyboard and script, with support from copywriter.
- Producing finished video. Integration of animation, art, audio and music.
- Editing video to a high standard and curation of assets for channel.
- Keeping up to date with fast moving industry trends including software.
COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOURS:
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- A degree in Film/television or Multimedia.
- 2 years plus post graduate experience is desirable. Experience with content ideation and content development (image/video/copy).
- Highly proficient in the use of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere; an ability to use software such as Cinema 4D and Adobe Audition is highly valued.
- Strong artistic eye for graphic design and skills in creative content creation, with an extensive knowledge of moving image and current animation techniques. Sharp eye for composition, with a strong feel for story telling and timing. An extensive knowledge of video compression and codecs is also desirable.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with content ideation and content development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a team player.